Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How do I care for my Jericho Rose?

I have a Jericho Rose, a small desert plant, and it is not thriving. I don’t know what soil I should plant it in or whether I should add something to the water to make it healthier. Please help!

How do I care for my Jericho Rose?
they are a slow growing plant unless conditions permit . first up don't fret about it's thriving -- they do go dormant for a while and lose their leaves , etc, but what you must not , not do is over water them , they are after all a euphorbia (succulent , cacti ) , leave it alone but keep your eye on tell tale signs such as drying out really bad , perhaps it's pot bound , if you give it a little scratch with your fingernail on the trunk you will see if it oozes some sap then you know it's okay --- but be sure to wash your hands after this exercises . oh and i nearly forgot the plant love sandy well drained soil but i stress do not over water !!! good luck
Reply:Firstly you need a Jericho spade! Very important this as it helps loads. You can get 1 from B%26amp;Q. Next get some human turd about 2 days old %26amp; smoother it around the base of said Jericho plant.


Now dig the turd in with the Jericho spade %26amp; leave well alone.


Wallah! It's done!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment