Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where can I buy a Confederate Rose plant?

The flower blooms white in the morning, pink in the afternoon and then almost red at the end of the day. It is more like a hibiscus than a rose.

Where can I buy a Confederate Rose plant?
It actually is a hibiscus-- Have a friend that showed me theirs-- the leaf was hibiscus and it wasn't blooming when I was there. I did a search and found it-- use google but you may need to narrow the search. The plant is a perennial in the South-I don't remember it's range tho.


good luck
Reply:We have one, but it was given to us. He has many of them and propagates them to give away. So if you know somebody that has one ask if they will give you a cutting. Read up on the method before you get the cutting though. I believe it has to be new growth with thickness of a pencil. I hope you can get one. They are very pretty. Our neighbor's is over 6 ft tall.

pulling teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment