Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How to find alcohol rehabilitation centers or institutions in Glen Rose, Texas?

My brother is being pressured by my parents to take up law when he goes to college. Even when we were kids, he's always mandated on the things that he must do (eg, sports to play, clubs to join, etc.). Because of these pressures, my brother has found comfort in taking alcohol. Lately, I notice he always goes home drunk and we barely talk to him because most of the time he is not sober. Please help me to find a rehabilitation center here in Glen Rose, Texas.

How to find alcohol rehabilitation centers or institutions in Glen Rose, Texas?
Unfortunately, there don't appear to be any in your town. There may be some closer to DFW.





If he's interested, have him call one of the AA numbers below.


No comments:

Post a Comment