Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I care for my rose bushes?

my rose bushes aren't leafing out or blooming? What should I do?

How do I care for my rose bushes?
Assuming that the weather in your area is warm enough and everything else is leafing out--get your pruner and start cutting down the stem, starting about 4 to 6 inches from the top. If the stem is pale brown, keep cutting. You want to find a white stem with green under the bark. Finding green is crucial. If you have cut all the way to the root and the stems are brown or, worse, have a hole in the middle, the bush is probably dead. If you do find green stop cutting; add fertilizer and water, and water once per week until winter (unless it rains).
Reply:I would give them a good dose of miracle grow and make sure they have plenty of moisture.If you just planted them maybe you will need to wait and see what happens They might be a bad plant. You may have to replace them. Good luck to you and your rose bushes.

adult teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment