Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I get my Rose Tree to start sprouting??

I bought a Rose Tree and it has stems that were grown out when I bought it, but there is no new green growth on it and I planted it over 1 month ago. I have no clue what to do......help!!

How do I get my Rose Tree to start sprouting??
Maybe the roots need more time to settle in and grow. Have you been watering it regularly? Is it still kind of cold where you are (we still have a few patches of snow!)?





Look carefully at the stems, and you should see bumpy places where the leaves will bud out from. It should be a little bit flexible, and if you cut it, the inside of the stem will be green.





Hard to tell without more details, though. Good luck!
Reply:If you live in an area where it is still winter then you need a bit of patience. To see if your plant is still alive just scratch one of the stems with your finger nail . It should show green. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment