Monday, May 17, 2010

How long will it take to start seeing roses from my rose bushes?

I purchased 4 rose bushes from Walmart. I planted them this weekend but no where does it tell me how long it will take before I start seeing the roses. I am sort of impatient when it comes to these things :)

How long will it take to start seeing roses from my rose bushes?
first it depends whether u planted them in the right place - roses like sun. so if a place is shadowy u might never see the flowers. also how big the rose bush was - was it just a few sticks with buds, a bew sticks with leaves or the whole bush? was it sold in a real deep pot? or in a plastic bag? if it was a real bush in a pot and u planted it correctly u will see flowers this autumn. if those were a few sticks in a plastic bag - hopefully next year. if they don't die in winter
Reply:let your bush be deflowered

roots rain

No comments:

Post a Comment