Monday, May 17, 2010

I have an improved blaze rose, I planted it but not in a good spot, what should I do?

I din't realise that the area where I planted it was only sunny in the morning but it is the only place that I have where the rose can climb and I know roses need more sun than that. My property is very shady most of day. Just planted it yesterday. Please help.

I have an improved blaze rose, I planted it but not in a good spot, what should I do?
That probably is an ideal place because morning sun is best and usually by climbing it can extend its time in the sun RIGHT? if so then it will climb and spread better. If by climbing it can't extend it's sun time then you should move it.
Reply:Depending on what zone you are in you can still dig it up and replant it somewhere else. Roses really do need a good amount of sunlight, so if that is your only place to plant it you might be better off taking it back to the store. If you really want a rose, you could get something you could put in a planter.. like "Fairy" it's beautiful and does well in containers.. like on a deck.





Hope this helps. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment